Seconding an experienced interim HR director to a European engineering service company working in the areas of semiconductors and aerospace.
The client was faced with a key challenge: their previous HR Director was asked to handle another role in the organization, so they were urgently in need of an interim HR Director.
The key deliverables were :
- Change the recruitment team
- Efficiently handle employee engagement activities
- Change Management
- Select and introduce a new Human Resource Information System (HRIS) tool by analyzing different options from vendors
- Streamline processes and procedures.
WIL Group’s solution was to parachute a senior interim HR Director into the organization to focus on the deliverables. The interim HR director:
- Conducted research, evaluated and negotiated with a few vendors that had strong end-to-end HRIS offerings and finalized the best one.
- Streamlined the recruitment team by conducting several soft skills sessions for them.
- Identified the need to outsource payroll processing since one person was earlier handling both this process as well as statutory requirements, compliance procedures, etc.
- Conducted employee engagement activities and empowered team members with more responsibilities, thereby bringing about change.
WIL Group’s hands-on interim manager successfully achieved the following results:
- Implemented a new HRIS tool
- Improved employee engagement
- Streamlined and also changed a few existing policies
- Enhanced the recruitment team’s performance